Friday, September 12, 2008

Words of Wisdom...

The past week has definitely been interesting. I have been driving myself crazy over the grad school application because I am still in the process of figuring out which Master's program I should be applying for. Because of my non-employed status and my skipping over my temporary certificate with EPI, apparently I have made life more complicated instead of easier. But as I was sitting in the shower today contemplating life, I was reminded of a quote that my dad told me a long time ago.

He told me:
"If the path you are on is getting difficult or seems too hard... It just means you are going in the right direction."

After thinking about that, it actually made me feel better. As usual I am working myself up for no reason, but I guess it just takes some calm and focused thinking to get you back on the train of thought you need to be on.

No comments: