Monday, September 22, 2008

A good evening...


After a rough afternoon filled with not so great phone calls and feeling under the weather, tonight definitely helped my demeanor. Once Ricky got home, I was able to give him a hug and I made dinner for everyone. I started to feel better and calmed down a bit.

After dinner, once I had fully calmed down and watched a relaxing episode of Jeopardy, I began to get excited because tonight was the premiere of Dancing with the Stars. So, drugged up on Tylenol Cold Medicine and Advil, I watched the premiere with Ricky. Unfortunately, because I am sick, Ricky didnt want to sit too close because we need him to go to work.

I must say Dancing with the Stars once again does not disappoint. As usual, there were a few that looked very awkward (Rocco and Cloris .. bless her heart), the really good (Misty, Toni, and Lance) and the very humorous (Jeffrey). I am looking forward to the rest of the season because I feel there are several people that have a lot of room for improvement. But, we shall see what happens. In the end, I felt they all did a pretty good job, but it will of course come down to votes. And yes.... I did vote (all 13 votes).

Favorite Quote of the Premiere:
Jeffrey Ross: "Speaking of ballroom, these pants are very tight."

No comments: