Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Being Sick

I hate being sick. The worst part is that I knew it was coming. Every year around this time, I would come down with a cold or the flu or something that would cause my sinuses to get blocked up. And how do I know this to be true you might ask? Because its smack dab in the middle of swim season. It always happens during swim season.. not to mention that it usually happened right before a tough meet too. For example... tonight the SPHS swim team is going against Palm Harbor (one of our newly developed rivals) and I am sick. If I were in high school this would suck because it is already going to be hard enough to race them, but now I can't breathe. I just think it is ironic that this happens every year like clockwork. I tell you... sometimes being predictable is a pain in the sinuses.

No comments: