Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank You...

One thing I have learned from Calvin & Hobbes... sometimes the
answer to the hardest question, is the simplest one.


I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their support yesterday. It was so encouraging to receive all of those emails and comments. I think between being sick and the continuation of all of the rejections I have gotten all summer, it just starts to wear on you.

I am currently applying to another branch of the library for the same position. I am hoping that good things are to come, but we shall see. The posting doesn't close until the 2nd of October so I know I won't hear anything before then. But we shall see. Who knows, maybe my unemployment will finally go through. I'll keep you posted and thank you for all of you encouragement.

No comments: