Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dancing with the Stars Update..

Well, 2 down and 11 couples to go. To be honest this season I haven't been able to pick a favorite couple yet. There are several couples that look like they have the potential to be really good, but unlike last year, there isn't really anyone who you look at and say "I know they are going to win." Last year Kristy was just that good.

All I can say is that I am so glad Rocco did better on his Latin dance and that he gets to come back next week. I would really like him to succeed since I do enjoy watching his cooking show. One person I wouldn't mind going home would be Warren Sapp. Ever since I met him at Disney while I worked at Blizzard I have never really been a big fan. Nevertheless, we will miss Jeffrey and Ted, but hopefully the rest of the season will prove to be an exciting one.

No comments: