Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yes, Master....

As I was scrolling through the movie trailers on Apple's website, I ran across this cute looking poster. Being an animation person, I stopped to check it out and I must admit it looks adorable. I am excited about this one. It looks like a cute animated film and although its not a Pixar movie, I think I am more excited about seeing this one than I am about seeing Wall-E (which I have yet to see).

This film has a great cast too, consisting of people like John Cusack, Eddie Izzard, Steve Buscemi, Molly Shannon, Jay Leno, Sean Hayes.. and oh yes.. even James Lipton. It is set to be released on September 19, 2008 and you better believe I will be going to the theater for this one.

Here's the Official Website if you want to check out the trailer:
http://igor-movie.com/

No comments: