Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can we say Dark Knight anticipation???


I know its killing me... I have had a countdown for this film up since I found out it was being released. For some reason, I am not a fan of comic book movies in general (although I am told I need to see Ironman), but when it comes to Batman, I can't see the films fast enough. Granted, Batman has had its weaker moments... BUT I have still religiously gone to the theaters to see the films good, bad, or otherwise.

The dilemma presented though is the fact that I am definitely starting to get older. Ricky, Kenneth, and I discussed the fact that the midnight showing on Thursday night is past our bedtime. What happened to the days of multiple late night showings... they have gone by the wayside and I am sadly waiting until Friday or Saturday to see the movie. To those of you who can stay up late enough to see the Thursday showing, go and have as much fun as possible!(Make it a double for me) Just don't tell me what happens because I promise before the weekend is out, I will see The Dark Knight and would venture to guess that I will enjoy every second of it.

P.S. - The review will surely follow!

No comments: