Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ready, Set, Scrapbook!

Well, after a short hiatus I have managed to jump right back into my scrapbooking. With all of the chaos of moving mixed with the continued search for a job, the time has been available, but unfortunately the creativity has not.

So today was the day. After doing my usual searches for jobs and taking care of other errands, I decided that I was going to finish my Star Trek album. Now keep in mind, we went to the Star Trek Convention last year in August... and I finished it today. I think I take a few too many pictures. (That or I take way too long to decide what I am going to do and then it takes me several hours to complete a page) Whatever the case may be, I did manage to finish the album today and I must admit, I am quite impressed with myself. This album came together so well as a themed piece and I am very proud of the result. Now, I am on to bigger things... well not really... just another album or two or three. To be honest I have approximately 5 different albums currently in progress that I have been working on. I am so far behind, but with the big Scrapbooking Day coming up and a few sparks of inspiration (finally!) I should be able to get back on track. Actually, I am hoping to finish our 1st anniversary album by the 1st of August so I can show it to my mom and my aunt. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: