Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day!

We were fortunate enough to be invited to a block party in our new neighborhood. It was so much fun. We got the opportunity to meet and visit with our new neighbors while enjoying some tasty food! Everyone was very welcoming and made us feel at home. We also got a couple interesting home decorating ideas. It was great! We are also considering inviting everyone over in the fall for a house party. I find it refreshing to be in a neighborhood that wants to enjoy each others company. Its a home versus just a place to live. I absolutely love this neighborhood and I sincerely hope that we will be able to stay here for a long time to come.

I must also take a moment to thank Andrea for the great pasta salad recipe! I must admit you were right... you can't really measure the ingredients, its all about tasting it over and over until it is just right. (And the Ken's dressing is definitely the best) Thanks Andrea!

No comments: