Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Realtors are annoying...

So I have decided that realtors are a pain in the butt in case anyone was wondering. When I first spoke to the realtor who was going to be handling this house she said that there was not going to be any inconvenience to us while they were trying to sell this house. Considering that our lease is not up until June 1st, we are still living here. Yesterday I got a call stating that they wanted to bring a photographer over to the house to take pictures. I figured they were taking pictures of the outside of the house so that they could post it on their website. What I didn't realize is that they wanted to take pictures of the entire inside of the house so that they could make a virtual tour. So aside from the fact that I had to finish my final this morning, I was trying to make everything presentable. But that apparently wasn't enough. She moved everything  around when they got here and actual said we need everything to be gone so that we can make it look new. All I could said was, "We do still live here and considering I just finished my last final, my last priority was your pictures." UGH! Just a word of advice. If you are ever renting a home and decide to sell it, try and do so closer to when the tenants are moving out. Realtors are pushy and completely inconvenience your tenants. 

On a happy note, I did get my two movies in the mail today. From my Disney Rewards points I got Donald Duck in Mathemagic Land and Ducktales Treasure of the Lost Lamp. Woo hoo!

No comments: