Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moving... Again?

Ugh.... so here's the situation for those of you who haven't heard yet...

We have to move yet again. I am so sick of packing up and moving everything I cannot even explain it. I just want to settle down in a place and know that I wont have to rewrap everything in bubble wrap in less than year. The homeowners decided that they want to move out of state and want to sell their houses. They don't want to deal with the rental once they move so that leaves us with the option to buy or move to a different rental. Considering the fact that we cannot get approved for a mortgage, the option goes to moving. Oh joy!

So tomorrow I am looking at a few other homes in Avalon Park. We have started the process because our lease is up the first of June and we are going to be away for a week in May. Considering the long process for renting, we decided we really needed to start looking now. So tomorrow I continue our search. I am looking at 2 homes tomorrow and who knows, maybe I will find the right one. 

I think in the back of all of our minds we are hoping something happens so that we can stay in this house, but in the meantime I am exploring our options. 

What a pain!

1 comment:

Link said...

man, that sucks. you guys have such a nice place there. too bad you cant buy something right now. i hope you find something just as nice, maybe even cheaper.