Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One down... two to go...

One class down....

I finished up my first grad class as of this evening and from the look of things I have an "A" in the class. This was my Tuesday night studio class. For all that are wondering, I got a 93/100 on my assemblage project. To be honest I felt it was a fair grade and I am happy that this class went so well. Having the studio class to balance the written work of my other two classes was a good idea, especially for my first semester.

I am going to repeat this class in the summer (since I can repeat it for credit 3 times). The special thing about the summer is the fact that it is held at the Atlantic Center for the Arts in New Smryna and it is only 10 days. So basically, I am going to be squishing all that I did in a 13 week class into 10 days (approximately 1 day or so per week). This should be fun.

I am looking forward to seeing how the rest of this semester is going to finish as well as to see how the rest of my masters career is going to pan out.

No comments: