Thursday, April 30, 2009

It continues...

So the drama continued with the realtor. After the craziness with the photos, I had calmed down and was watching my new movies, when all of a sudden the door bell rings. None of us were expecting anyone so I went to check it. At the door was the realtor's son who was digging a hole to put the for sale sign in. While doing so, he managed to cut right through our cable line. Suddenly we are without cable and internet. Completely unacceptable. I still had an afternoon of discussions to take care of and now I had no access to the internet. Needless to say I was not happy and I gave myself a headache. The worst part was the fact that the realtor told me that I should go to Barnie's if I needed to use the internet. I was like.. Um no.. I pay for internet to work in my house. Unfortunately, Comcast couldn't come out until this morning, but the very nice Comcast guy named Bob came out an ran a temporary line for us around our entire house until they can come and bore a hole underneath our driveway to run the new cable in 7 to 10 days. At least it didn't cost us anything to be done and we don't have to be here when they come to run the cable. Which is nice because we will be out of town next week when we go to DC. 

So yeah.. yesterday was a fun day.

No comments: