Friday, October 17, 2008

Pilot Testing come to a close...again...

Although I have said this before.. Pilot testing is over (at least for this session!) Now if you are confused as to my tone, well its because it can go either way. On one hand, pilot testing is easy money for very little time, but on the other hand, you have to sit and take tests over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I have every intention of doing them again when it starts, but when the sessions are at least stopping for a while it is a nice calm feeling. The best feeling though is when you get that check in the mail like I did today... those are the good days.

Assuming I receive all of my checks (which I have always received them in the past), I have officially gotten one step closer to my laptop purchase. I know what you are thinking though... doesn't the Currey household already have like 4 computers?? Well, pretty much, but we also must take into account the fact that my current desktop is approaching 7 years old. Granted, it has been upgraded a few times and the video card has been changed a least 3 times (so I could play WOW) but it is still old in computer years. So... its out with the old and in with the MAC.

No comments: