Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hand-Crafted Holiday Gifts

It's that time again.. time to start thinking about Christmas and holiday gifts. I know I know.. most of you are saying, "But Halloween hasn't even passed yet." This is true, but coming from someone who produces certain gifts versus buying them, the work takes a bit of time to complete.

NOW... if there is anyone who would like a painting done for one of their loved ones for the holidays just let me know and I will make sure set up everything with you. Remember they do take some time to paint and to dry, but we can work out a time table without any problem.

Also.. a friend of mine creates beautiful quilts, blankets, quillows, and bags. She creates them in different styles, designs, and sizes. I believe she can even personalize them for you. If you are in the market for artisan-crafted quilted products you should check out her blog at:

http://sewinbarb.blogspot.com

I know she will be able to give you those beautiful hand-crafted gifts you have been looking for.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks for the plug! Would love to make bags, blankets, etc., for gifts!