Wednesday, October 8, 2008

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!


Imagine if you will a person doing a dance in their living room, all by themselves when they think no one is watching (Risky Business style). Now imagine that person has no rhythm and cannot control their excitement. If you can picture this hilarity then you are seeing what I am doing right now at 11:59 this evening. Why would a person be doing this you might ask... well...

I have been accepted to Grad School at UCF!!!!!!

After the craziness with my transcripts, I had regained access to MyUCF portal. Within the portal, they have a section to give you your application status. I had been keeping an eye on it to make sure that they were able to get my transcripts and sure enough it was there. I was just doing my routine check and it was there! Underneath the statement of acceptance, they stated that they will be getting a hold of me formally soon with more info.

Now, any extra prayers that we have we need to send to Tammy and Barb in an effort to speed up their acceptances too! I have no doubt they will be accepted, but all I have to say is, UCF School of Education... HERE WE COME!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Way cool! So glad to hear you've been accepted for UCF grad school!