Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I can honestly say this has been the nicest weather this week to really get into the spirit of the season. As you walk outside your front door and smell the air, there is a hint of fireplaces burning, and nothing but fresh crisp air. It has been wonderful.

One of the things I was really looking forward to this year was handing out candy to the kids in our new neighborhood. I wanted to see all of the kids in there costumes and hear them yell, "Trick or Treat," but instead, I will be working this evening. Unfortunately, when filling out my availability for this week I forgot to leave off Friday night. So instead of seeing all of the adorable trick or treaters, I will be working... yay for me.

So for all of you who are going trick or treating tonight, or those of you who are handing out candy just hand out an extra piece for me... I suppose there is always next year.

No comments: