Monday, October 20, 2008

Get ready to be shocked and amazed...

Well... it is official... As of Saturday October 25th, I will once again be employed by Best Buy. I know that most of your jaws just dropped in disbelief and confusion, but it is true... have NET (training) on Saturday.

Some of you may ask what has brought me to this decision and my answer would be, bills. Unfortunately, with the economy being what it is currently, and the budget crisis in education continuing to be the bane of my existence, I need to do something to help with our expenses. To be honest, Best Buy is really not a bad place to work and besides, with school starting in the spring, it will be nice to have a part time job to help with the expenses there as well.

Don't worry though... I do not believe this is the ultimate fix nor do I think this will be permanent, but what I do know is that I am going to get to work with a GREAT group of people and now I will be able to once again contribute to our family's cause.

No comments: