Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good-Bye Pilot Testing

As most of you know, I have been taking pilot tests for the past few months to make a couple extra bucks. Although, the checks come at random (and pretty slowly... usually around the 8 week mark) it has seemed to be more of pain rather than a blessing. BUT.. as time rolls down, I have only 2 tests left to take and to be honest, I might actually miss taking them. Granted, they were a pest, but all of the people that work at the testing center have been very nice and for the most part the tests only take me about an hour and a half to complete two tests ($100 for 1.5 hours... not o shabby). But all of this fun must come to an end. Tomorrow I finish up taking these pilot tests and move onto different adventures.

It was fun while it lasted...

No comments: