Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pray for our Air Conditioner

I think I am cursed. Every time I go to move out of a house, the air conditioner decides that it doesn't want to work properly. It freezes or blows hot air, or other such craziness. Unfortunately, it makes packing during the day extremely hard. I have truly gotten so paranoid, that I can tell when the temperature goes up one degree. Its scary but true.

I have NO idea how people lived in Florida during the summer months prior to the invention of air conditioning. I think it is quite possible that I would have melted.

If you could just keep our air conditioner in your thoughts and prayers we would greatly appreciate it. It only needs to work until around the 25th, then it can do whatever it wants.

1 comment:

Link said...

I know how you feel about your a/c. But, we pray that it breaks before next April. That way we dont have to pay to get it fixed. I will keep in my thoughts. As long as you pray for mine, just after the really hot summer ends. Good luck in the move, sorry I cant come to help.