Monday, June 16, 2008

Interview Update

So today I went for my interview at LaPetite. Although, I do not have any amazingly exciting news to share, I feel that the interview went very well. I was a little nervous, but also excited and I figured at least I was completely coherent after this crazy weekend. That was a BIG step in the right direction. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and I know I answered everything to the best of my abilities so it is now out of my hands. The director that interviewed me mentioned that she had a few other interviews going on, but she would let me know once the decision has been made.

One thing I am keeping in mind is the sage advice from my dad, "Take something away from every interview, and learn from the experience." Words to live by. I am hoping that I get a few more calls for interviews in the next few weeks. So continue to keep your fingers crossed for me. I need as much help as I can get.

But never fear... if I get any news (good or bad) I will let everyone know. Thanks for the all of the support and here's hoping.

1 comment:

D's Mom said...

I hope it all works out for you. Fingers are crossed!