Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving and Cleaning

We have officially moved into our new house....

The only problem is that we are still working on cleaning the old one. In fact, I am currently in the old house attempting to bring closure.. and cleanliness to our former residence. Its actually not too bad, but we want to make sure we can get our entire security deposit back. So the deep clean is on!

I am also writing from the old house because we do not have internet yet in the new one. Comcast is taking their time on getting to us, but it will be free so I can't really complain. You just dont realize how dependent the world is on the internet until you do not have access.

Well I suppose that is all for now since I really need to get working. I just promised a picture of the outside of the house so I am here to deliver. But don't worry, there will be more to come soon!

No comments: