Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is your art website done yet?!?

The short answer is no... in fact that long answer is similarly...no. I have started to put together my own website that will function as my portfolio and other such information, but I have not finished it yet. With the move and job hunting, I have not had quite as much time to work on it as I would like. Granted, I know there are those that feel if I spent time working on my website instead of the blogs I would have finished by now... To you I say, well that may be true, but most of our computer equipment is packed up including my desktop which houses all of my artwork and the backup CDs are at our new house.

Until then, I have set up a blog so you can see what projects I have been working on or for those of you who haven't seen my work, this gives you a chance to become acquainted prior to the official website completion. Thanks for your patience!

http://theartistfinds.blogspot.com/

No comments: