Friday, January 16, 2009

Reaquainting myself with the dentist

Ugh.. today I finally ventured to the dentist after a long hiatus and it didn't go nearly as badly as I thought was going to. I am in fact going to have to get my wisdom teeth taken out on the 30th. I am getting all four removed. According to the dentist, three of them will be quick easy extractions, but the roots of my bottom right side wisdom tooth merge so they have to break it in half and pull out each part separately. I am kind of excited about it because it will relieve some of the headaches I have been having as of late, but at the same time, apparently freckled face red heads "puff up like chipmunks" when they are healing. That is going to make Super Bowl Sunday interesting, but hey if the headaches are going to go away, then I am all for it. Bring on the extractions. 

No comments: