Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Stitch wearing his New Year's shirt

Ricky & I at Carol's house

Carol, Kevin, and Alan playing Wii

Ricky decided to have a little taste of Santa's Butt.. you heard me..

Ricky & Stitch enjoying each other's company

Happy New Year! 

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. So many amazing things have happened that it amazes me that we all made it through in one piece. (But more to come about 2008 later)

Last night, Ricky and I went to our friend Carol's house for a little get together for the holiday. It was nice to be able to see Carol and Kevin again since we haven't seen them in several years. We headed out to Port Orange after I got off from work later in the evening and got there around 9:45 or so. As we were arriving, they were setting up the Wii to play the new Raving Rabbids TV Party Game. Now I have sold this game to many many happy customers, but I had never gotten the chance to experience this game because we don't actually it. I will say this though.. we will own it soon. I found it to be so amusing and I didn't even play. I was just an observer. The game is compatible with the Wii Fit board for certain functions and on one of the games, you actually steer with your bum. You are riding a yak down a hill and steering your journey with your butt. It was great to watch! Even more amusing that that game was the Shake it Up game which involved dancing to make the moves in the screen. Ricky especially got into this game and I just couldn't resist getting that video. 

Once it got close to midnight we took the brick of fireworks out into the empty lot next door to Carol's house and watched the show. After our fireworks were done, Carol was making fun of the little fireworks from the other houses saying how mediocre theirs were in comparison to ours. It was marvelous. 

It was a great night and I hope everyone stayed safe and enjoyed their festivities. Here's to teh new year and all that goes with it. 

(More to come soon.. I have a nice long blog with an overview of our 2008 to be posted soon!)

No comments: