Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A change in the schedule

One of the things that tends to stink about work is the fact that is interferes with your schedule. I know many of you are saying that work is a priority in a person's schedule, but we must remember that I had been unemployed for quite some time. I was able to do things when I needed to and I wasn't on any kind of schedule. I knew when I needed to get things done and if I needed to run errands, I did. Now don't get me wrong... I am grateful for the being able to finally do something. I needed to be able to help out with the finances and it has definitely made the holiday season a bit easier. At least next week I am on a more consistent schedule which should help out a bit. My schedule has just been thrown off of my routine that I had going that my body has been rebelling against me. I haven;t felt as good recently, but I think with the schedule next week it should get me back on track.

No comments: