Sunday, May 1, 2011

Countdown Craziness...

Ok Ok...

So I may have gone a little overboard with the countdown tickers on the blog... but in my defense there is a lot going on this year that I am looking forward to. There are only 29 more days until my summer vacation begins and the Nemo Room extravaganza ensues. Not to mention the fact that we leave for a cruise in 56 days and in only 6 months we will be jet-setting toward Paradise Island in the Bahamas to see the Knights in the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.

Aside from all of those wonderful things we must also remember that I have combined all 3 of my blogs together so instead of having to peruse multiple blogs, anything and everything Currey is in one convenient location.... with that being said the weight loss ticker has just been justified as well. So there....

No comments: