Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome Mackenzie... well soon!

Natalie with her adorable diaper cake... I still think it is one of the cutest inventions ever

That plastic tub was filled to the brim with baby goodies.. they just kept coming

Although my tub wasn't as large, I thought I did a pretty good job in the gift department

Let's just say that game is harder than it looks

Sara and Erin working on our scrapbook page for Mackenzie's book

Congratulations Natalie & Richard

Yesterday afternoon after work I headed over to Sylvan Lake Park for Natalie's Baby Shower. It was such a nice afternoon. We played several baby shower games including the Baby Word Scramble, the Price is Right, the Cut the right length of string game, and a couple others. One of the coolest ideas of the afternoon involved one of my favorite past times... scrapbooking. Each table got a special event during the first year of the baby's life, for example, Halloween, Christmas, 1st birthday etc... Then we put together scrapbook pages so that all Natalie has to do is add pictures once the events have occurred. I thought it was a very cute idea because it is personal and very useful. After all of the games we watched Natalie open her gifts and just had a great afternoon. I'm very excited to meet Mackenzie this summer!

No comments: