Thursday, February 5, 2009

The torture is over!

The stitches came out today! This morning I drove over to Port Orange and had my 2 stitches removed. I think it might have taken 2 secs. He went in snipped them and then pulled them right out. Once again no fuss, no muss. The best part was the fact that the first question he asked me when I went in was how much I puffed up. Unfortunately, I had to disappoint him when I told him I didn't. I jokingly said next time and all he said was, "Your torture is over, there isn't going to be a next time." So it was a quick 5 minute visit to the dentist. Everything still looks fine and I don't have to go back until my next regular cleaning. Yay! 

And just as an update. I actually chewed through a bowl of semi mushy cereal today so I am on the road to crunchy food again. What I wouldn't give for a plate of celery with ranch dressing right now.... SOON...

No comments: