Sunday, February 8, 2009

I can't win... ugh!

The wisdom teeth are gone, the stitches are out, I finally got rid of my migraine.. things should be going great right... oh no.. guess what's next? Thats right.. its allergy season and the nose is running, the eyes are watering, and the throat is scratchy. Oh yeah! I really shouldn't be too surprised though, it happens every year, it just seemed like it all came at once.

On a positive note, Ricky's childhood music lesson teacher's daughter Hannah, received a Grammy this evening. At a young age, she is now the proud recipient of a Grammy for Best Children's album. She sings several of the songs on the They Might Be Giants album Here Come the 1 2 3's. I am attaching the youtube link below so you can listen to her sing the monkey song. All I have to say is that I am a proud supporter of her music career considering how many times I have either listened to their music or purchased their CDs. (and yes I have every intention of having copies for myself)


No comments: