Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's March already?

I can't believe I am half way through the semester already. Where has the time gone? Well, I know where the time went... towards writing papers hours before they were due, or lugging heavy art books from the library all the way to the parking garage. It has just gone by so quickly. Its going to be March on Sunday... Sunday. The first quarter of the year is almost over. 

I remember when I was a kid, time didn't seem to go by so fast. Christmas was forever away and summer seemed to last forever. When I was unemployed the time slowed down quite a bit because I always had a feeling of getting nothing accomplished. But now, with the addition of a schedule into my life again, suddenly time just goes by because I am worried about what's next. What do I need to get done? 

Granted, I am not complaining at all. I have definitely been enjoying 2009 so far. It has been an interesting adventure so far and I am looking forward to what the rest of the year has in store, I just hope it slows down just a little. =)

No comments: