Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guess Who has an interview ... at a school.... ME

So today I was at work when I get a call from a 386 number. Normally, I ignore calls from numbers that I don't recognize, but if they leave a voicemail, usually I will call them right back. So I waited to see if they were going to leave a message and they did. The phone call was from Woodward Elementary which many of us remember because Tammy taught there a couple years ago. Apparently they have a technology position available that they are looking to fill. I am not 100% sure what the position entails, but I figured technology is right up my alley. 

So I called Woodward back and they wanted me to come in for an interview for this position. Apparently they are interviewing multiple people because she mention that the principal was scheduling interviews between a certain set of times. Even if I do not get the position, at least I finally got an interview. I am just excited that I finally got a phone call. I am also not going to get my hopes up because I do not want to assume that I am going to get anything. This way, I won't be disappointed if this position doesn't pan out.

Either way, I am excited to find out what the position entails and at least getting an opportunity to interview. Don't worry though, I will update everyone as soon as I finish the interview. 

No comments: