Saturday, June 6, 2009

Today is the BIG DAY!


Today is a big day... one that we have been waiting for for what seems like forever...

That's right, today we are going on Manta.. jealous? 

Since Ricky and I have annual passes that aren't the fun cards, we received an invitation to go between 8-9AM in June to ride Manta before the park opens. I am sure there will still be a line considering it is a Saturday, but we don't care. We have been waiting for this opening for a long time. 

After we ride Manta we are heading home to go to the gym. Ricky and I got our gym memberships last night to LA Fitness. I am hoping that I will truly be able to get back into swimming now that I have a gym with an indoor pool. I am more inclined to workout if I can swim. I know the first few weeks are going to be rough considering I havent swam in forever, but I am aware of the situation so hopefully I will get back into the groove. I just know I was in much better shape when I swam. So here's hoping. 

Other than that today we will be organizing the house and putting furniture together. We will be sending out the info for our 4th of July / Birthday / Housewarming soon!

No comments: