Saturday, June 13, 2009

A good old fashion update...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I know I didn't blog after the post about the big day, but it has been pretty hectic around here with the housewarming/birthday party/4th of July party coming up and us trying to get the house in some semblance of order. 

All I have to say about Manta is that it was AWESOME!!!!! EXTREMELY AWESOME!!! If you want to feel some g-force pulling your brain out of your skull ride in the last row. As we made it over the one crazy turn, I couldn't even keep my eyes open. If you enjoy coasters and haven't been yet, it is worth it. 

We did in fact get our gym memberships last week and I can honestly say that I have managed to go 5 days this week and have lost 7 pounds. Not that I don't have quite a few more to lose, but it is a start anyway. Today Ricky and I went for our free personal training session that they give you when you start your membership. It kicked our butts. Ricky has been sick most of the week so it was a bit rough since exercise involves breathing, but he did an excellent job. It definitely made me realize that round is not the shape I need to be in anymore. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be in pain on Monday. 

Otherwise things here are moving along. My 10 day class in New Smyrna starts on Tuesday so if I am frazzled there is probably a reason. BUT I figure taking a class for 10 days versus 6 or 13 weeks suits me just fine. Hopefully I will survive and make it to the Backyard Barbeque Birthday Bash and Boom!

Remember, even if you cannot stay the whole time we will be going strong all day starting at around 2PM. Remember to bring your favorite side dish and join us for the fun! Hopefully we will be able to see the fireworks from the house. 

No comments: