Monday, April 25, 2011

It's all about the timing...

So here's the thing...

I know I have tried to keep the blogs going at miscellaneous points throughout the course of the year and I have continually tried to be more diligent in their maintenance, however, realistically it has not been in the cards. I think part of the problem is due to the fact that I was trying to maintain 3 blogs, none of which were getting the attention they deserved. So I have decided that the time has come to focus all of my efforts into one blog and perhaps the likelihood of it continuing may increase. My artist blog and my solid as a sponge blog will merge with Currey Creations and it will once again serve the purpose of providing information on everything Currey. What this also means is that I will be utilizing this mode of information transfer as the home of the Nemo updates and other such craziness. I cannot promise that I am going to be posting every day or even every week, but I am hoping that the frequency will increase significantly.

No comments: